From left: Martin Nohe, chairman of the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority, launches the update of the organization’s TransAction transportation plans for the region with Authority member and Chairman of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Sharon Bulova. Dr. Dee Allsop, CEO of Heart+Mind Strategies, was available for questions regarding the survey his company conducted for NVTA as part of the update process. Photo by Andrea Worker.
- NVTA Seeks Public Input on TransAction, Northern Virginia’s Long-Range Transportation Plan
- Blog Series: TransAction At-a-Glance (Post #6) Accessibility Performance and Needs
- Blog Series: TransAction At-a-Glance (Post #5) Mobility Performance and Needs
- Blog Series: TransAction At-a-Glance (Post #4) Survey of NoVA residents shows COVID-19 impact on transportation attitudes and priorities
- NVTA’s 2021 Transportation Perception Survey Results
Newsletter Sign Up
To sign up for the NVTA Update newsletter and stay informed about the latest activities, project updates and initiatives at NVTA, please enter your information below and click “sign up” to register.